Sunday 25 November 2018

Journal Jottings Online is Coming to an End


For various reasons, I have decided after one year to call a halt to my blog Journal Jotting,  recording my everyday life for future generations.  In many was I have  enjoyed the challenge of writing it and featuring my photographs,  but feel a change is now appropriate.

 Thank you to all my small band of loyal readers for your “Likes”. I have much appreciated your support.

 I shall still be writing  about my activities and thoughts on a word document, which hopefully future  family historians  might find of interest in reflecting the times we live in.

Blogging is something that has given me a great deal of pleasure  and it suits my style of writing.   So I am continuing with  my family history blog which will appear on the related Facebook page and also the local history blog I manage - Auld Earlston.

With kind regards - Susan.  


**************


The Leader Water at Millbank, Earlston - Nov. 2017

2 comments:

  1. Your blog will survive as a lovely snapshot of life in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did like your comment, Pauleen, and hope indeed my posts will interest future generations. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete